Mexican-style Meatless Burger
- Place your Meatless Farm Burger patties in a large bowl. Drizzle
with olive oil and sprinkle with 1 tsp of paprika and 1 tsp of
cumin. Grate the zest of 1 lime over the patties and add the
hot sauce. Massage the seasoning into the patties and set aside
- Slice the avocado into a large mixing bowl with the juice of 1 lime.
Slice your spring onion and add to the bowl. Cut a handful of
coriander and whack it in there as well. Season with a pinch of
salt, a drizzle of olive oil and a few cracks of black pepper. Mash
the avocado mixture with a fork and set aside.
- Add a few glugs of olive oil to a frying pan on a medium heat.
Slice all the peppers and both red onions. Add the veggies to the
pan and season with 1 tsp of paprika, 1 tsp of cumin, a pinch of
salt and some cracked black pepper. Cook the veggies for
approximately 10-15 minutes or until soft and caramelised,
stirring often. Once the onions and peppers are cooked, add the
water and stir for another minute before transferring to a bowl.
- Burger time! Add a drizzle of olive oil to the frying pan. Cook the
Meatless patties on each side for approximately 4-5 minutes until
- Now to assemble the beast. Slice your burger buns and lightly
toast in a dry frying pan for a minute or two. Drizzle with olive oil,
spoon on the caramelised peppers and onions, place the
Meatless burger patty on and top with the fresh avocado mixture.
- 2 packs of The Meatless Farm Burgers
- 4 burger buns
- 2 tsp of paprika
- 2 tsp of cumin
- 1 tbsp of hot sauce
- 1 avocado
- 2 red peppers
- 2 yellow peppers
- 2 red onions
- 1 spring onion
- Bunch of coriander
- Hot sauce
- 2 limes
- 60ml of water
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper