Meat Free Chinese Dumplings
Makes around 20 dumplings
- In a large skillet, soften a small onion with 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Add the Meatless Farm Meat Free Mince, along with the soy sauce, salt and pepper and chilli oil and cook, stirring to break up the mince, until it is nicely browned.
- Place a spoonful of the mince mixture inside a wonton wrapper and then dampen the edges with a bit of water. Fold and press down to seal.
- Crisp them up in the skillet until browned and then add a tsp of water.
- Cover the skillet with the lid slightly askew to let them steam for around 3 mins.
- Serve over rice, and garnish with sesame seeds and sliced green onion.
- 1 small onion, chopped finely
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp freshly cracked salt & ground pepper
- 1-2 tsp chilli oil
- 400g Meatless Farm Meat Free Mince
- Wonton wrapper
- Rice, to serve
- Sesame seeds, sliced green onion to garnish