Meatless Beef Rendang Tacos
Follow the instructions for our Meatless Beef Rendang recipe. Once finished, follow the steps below to put a taco twist on this Asian favourite!
- After prepping your ingredients, warm-up your flour tortillas in an oven or briefly in a frying pan.
- To assemble your tacos, spread kewpie mayo on the surface of a tortilla, then garnish with a handful of shredded cabbage, rendang and patty pieces. Garnish with toasted coconut flakes, sour cream, achar pickles and coriander leaf. Serve immediately with a twist of lime!
- 150g purple cabbage, finely shredded
- 30g sour cream
- 100g achar pickles
- 8 to 10 soft flour tortillas
- 65g kewpie mayo
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Toasted coconut flakes for garnish
- Coriander leaf for garnish