Meatless Black Pepper Beef
- In a wok or a medium frying pan, heat 5 tbsp of cooking oil over medium heat. Shallow fry the Meatless Farm patty pieces until browned evenly. Remove the Meatless patty pieces and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat oil until smoking hot. Add onion and bell peppers and sauté quickly for 1 minute.
- Add the Meatless Farm patty pieces and sauté for an additional 1 minute.
- Mix the cornstarch with water, then add to the pan together with oyster sauce, light soy, Shaoxing wine, sesame oil, ground black pepper, sugar and salt.
- Stir fry for 30 seconds to 1 minute on high heat before plating and serving immediately.
- 250g Meatless Farm patties, cut into cubes
- 60g yellow bell peppers, roughly chopped
- 60g red bell peppers, roughly chopped
- 60g yellow onion, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1.5 tsp superior light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp hua tiao (Shaoxing) wine
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1.5 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 25g sugar
- 7g salt
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp water