Sage & Onion Meat Free Sausage Rolls
- In a frying pan, heat the olive oil over a medium heat and then fry the onion and garlic until light brown.
- Add the seasoning and mix until it’s combined and fragrant.
- In to a bowl, gently squeeze out the filling of your Meatless Farm sausages and combine well with the fried onion and herb mixture.
- Form sausage shapes with the mince and onion mixture and lay onto rolled out puff pastry sheets. Make sure to join each side well so it doesn’t split. Cut into smaller bite-size portions if required.
- Bake for 15 mins in a preheated oven 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6, until the pasty is golden brown.
- 1 pack Meatless Farm Meat Free Sausages
- 1 pack puff pastry
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sage
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Nutritional yeast, optional, to taste
Made By You
If you’d like to see your recipe appear on.
The Meatless Farm website, simply tag us in
your creations on social media, or drop us an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org