Meat-Free Pistachio Stuffing Balls
- Remove the ground from the packaging. Place the meat into a bowl and mix in the garlic, sage, onion powder, salt and pepper and form into balls. Cover and leave in the fridge to chill.
- Beat an egg into a bowl and then roll the balls in the egg. (Use maple syrup as a vegan alternative).
- Finally, roll the balls in the pistachio nuts until covered all over.
- In a high-sided pan, heat your vegetable oil to 180C and carefully shallow fry the balls, turning continuously for 5 mins (depending on the size of the balls).
- Serve sprinkled with pomegranate seeds and chopped pistachio
- 1 pack Meatless Farm meat-free ground
- 1 pack de-shelled pistachio nuts, finely chopped (or crushed)
- Vegetable oil for shallow frying
- 1 egg, beaten (or maple syrup)
- 6 fresh sage leaves, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- Pinch of salt
- White pepper
- Pomegranate seeds, to garnish