Meat-free Sausage, Spinach & Avocado Muffins
- Remove the Meatless Farm Meat Free Sausage Patties from their packaging. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add a dash of olive oil to a frying pan and cook your Meatless patties over a medium-high heat for 4 mins each side.
- Meanwhile, add your baby spinach to another pan, with a sliver of butter if using, and cover with a lid or plate. Cook over a medium heat to wilt.
- Lightly toast your muffin.
- Layer up the muffin by adding a bed of spinach to the bottom, then the sausage patty and top with the avocado.
- 1 pack Meatless Farm Meat Free Sausage Patties
- 1 small pack baby spinach leaves
- 2 avocados, stone and skin removed, sliced thinly
- 2 English muffins
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil