Meatless Burger with Borscht Salad
- To make the vinaigrette, mix together the mustard, honey, salt and pepper until well combined, add the red wine vinegar and mix until combined.
- Once combined drizzle the oil in slowly, adjust the seasonings. Can be done with a stick blender, right in a mason jar, or just shaken in a mason jar.
- Toss the cooked beets with ½ of the dressing, season with salt and pepper. Let it marinade for an hour at room temperature, or overnight,
- Next, remove your Meatless Farm Meat Free Burgers from their packaging and cook as per package directions. Once done, spread each patty with goat cheese.
- Toss the greens with some of the dressing and season again with salt and pepper. Place some beets on the plate, add the burger patty, and finally the greens drizzle the remaining dressing on each plate and sprinkle with toasted sunflower seeds.
- 4x Meatless Farm Meat Free Burgers
- 1 tsp grainy mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup cold pressed canola oil/sunflower oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp coarse black pepper
- 2lb cooked & skinned beets- cut into ¼” (wedges) (45- 1 hour at a simmer)
- 2 cups lettuce, arugula, spinach or any leafy greens
- 1/2 cup goat cheese room temperature
- 2 tsp toasted sunflower seed