- In a large pan over medium high heat, heat the oil.
- Once hot add the onions and cook for 5 minutes or until very light golden brown.
- Stir in the garlic and saute for a minute.
- Add the crushed tomatoes and tomato puree and turn the heat down. Cook for 10 minutes or until the oil separates from the tomato.
- Turn the heat up and stir in the onion powder, cumin powder, paprika, oregano, salt and pepper. Simmer for 2-3 minutes, then add the Meatless Farm Meat Free Ground.
- Cook on high undisturbed for 1 minute, then stir through and cook covered on low for 10 minutes.
- Warm a large non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Place a flour tortilla in the pan and sprinkle half with cheese, ground and more cheese. Top with the other tortilla. Cook for 3 minutes and then flip. Cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Cut quesadillas into quarters and serve with sauce of choice.
- 1 pack Meatless Farm Meat Free Ground
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 large onion diced
- 2-4 cloves garlic crushed
- 100g plum tomatoes crushed
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 225 g grated Cheddar or vegan cheese equivalent