Merry Meatless Hot Dog
- For the Smokey chestnuts – Pre heat your oven to gas mark 6 or 180.c.
Slice the chestnuts into small slices. Tip the chestnuts into a bowl and drizzle with olive oil, season liberally with sea salt and two good pinches of smoked paprika. Mix well and then tip on to a baking tray. Roast in the oven for 10 minutes until nice coloured. Set to one side.
- Cook the sausages as per the instructions on the pack
- To serve the hot dogs, place two sausages in the bun, scatter with the Smokey chestnuts and top with a good dollop of the cranberry sauce.
- We also finished ours with a little fried parsley
- 4 Meatless Farm Meat Free Sausages
- 2 hot dog buns
- ½ pack of cooked chestnuts
- Smoked paprika
- Sea salt
- Cranberry sauce (spice it up with a few chilli flakes)
- A few leaves of flat leaf parsley for garnish (we fried ours in a non stick pan with a drizzle of oil until crispy)