The Ultimate Meatless Whoppa
- Remove the Meatless Farm Meat Free Burgers from the packaging.
- Empty some tamari or soy sauce into a ramekin and then use to brush the burgers.
- Cook the patties according to pack instructions, or for extra smokiness cook on the BBQ.
- Add one burger patty to each bottom bun, then the gherkin slices on top, followed by ketchup, sliced onion, tomato, lettuce, and finally the bun top spread with vegan mayo.
- Enjoy with a side of fries or thick cut chips and your favourite soda for that fast food experience!
- 1 pack Meatless Farm Meat Free Burgers
- Tamari or soy sauce for brushing the patties
- 2 sesame seed burger buns
- 1/2 large tomato, sliced
- 2-4 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 white onion, sliced
- 2 large gherkins, sliced
- Vegan mayo