- 2 packs of The Meatless Farm Burgers
- 4 burger buns
- 2 tsp of paprika
- 2 tsp of cumin
- 1 tbsp of hot sauce
- 1 avocado
- 2 red peppers
- 2 yellow peppers
- 2 red onions
- 1 spring onion
- Bunch of coriander
- Hot sauce
- 2 limes
- 60ml of water
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Place your Meatless Farm Burger patties in a large bowl. Drizzle
with olive oil and sprinkle with 1 tsp of paprika and 1 tsp of
cumin. Grate the zest of 1 lime over the patties and add the
hot sauce. Massage the seasoning into the patties and set aside
- Slice the avocado into a large mixing bowl with the juice of 1 lime.
Slice your spring onion and add to the bowl. Cut a handful of
coriander and whack it in there as well. Season with a pinch of
salt, a drizzle of olive oil and a few cracks of black pepper. Mash
the avocado mixture with a fork and set aside.
- Add a few glugs of olive oil to a frying pan on a medium heat.
Slice all the peppers and both red onions. Add the veggies to the
pan and season with 1 tsp of paprika, 1 tsp of cumin, a pinch of
salt and some cracked black pepper. Cook the veggies for
approximately 10-15 minutes or until soft and caramelised,
stirring often. Once the onions and peppers are cooked, add the
water and stir for another minute before transferring to a bowl.
- Burger time! Add a drizzle of olive oil to the frying pan. Cook the
Meatless patties on each side for approximately 4-5 minutes until
- Now to assemble the beast. Slice your burger buns and lightly
toast in a dry frying pan for a minute or two. Drizzle with olive oil,
spoon on the caramelised peppers and onions, place the
Meatless burger patty on and top with the fresh avocado mixture.
Hay mucho más de donde vino.
¿Por qué no probar algunas de estas recetas?