- 1 pack of Meatless Farm Meat Free Sausages, cut in half (give them a little roll between your hands to give them a chipolata shape)
- 4 x Chestnuts, finely chopped
- 4 x sage leaves shredded
- Half a pack of puff pastry
- Roll out the pastry, into a 30cm x 15cm rectangle.
- Cut the pastry into 5cm strips down the long side of the pastry, giving you 6 x 15cm x 5cm long strips. Cut each of these in half on a diagonal from one corner to the other.
- Separate the triangles of pastry and lay them out in front of you with the 5cm wide end closest to you. Place the a sausage on the widest section and roll away from you. Brush the pastry with egg and milk or with coconut oil (if keeping it vegan). Top each one with chopped chestnuts and a sprinkle of sage, a pinch of sea salt and a twist of pepper.
- Leave in the fridge until needed. When you’re ready for them back in an oven at 180.c for 12 – 15mins or until the pastry is golden brown.
Hay mucho más de donde vino.
¿Por qué no probar algunas de estas recetas?