Crispy Sweet Potato Hash Brown Burger
- Mix together the sweet potatoes, white onion, garlic, olive oil, gluten free flour, sea salt and black pepper.
- Use a wide cookie cutter as a mould to press thick disks of the hash brown mixture. Repeat with the rest of the mix.
- On a microwaveable plate, cook the disks until they are cooked through.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the hash browns until they are brown and crispy – meanwhile, cook your Meatless Farm burger according to packet instructions.
- Place your avocados, red onion, coriander and chilli in a bowl. Squeeze over the lime juice, then mash the mixture until you get the consistency you desire.
- Build your burger! First place down one of the sweet potato ‘buns’ then put some lettuce and tomato on top, followed by the Meatless Farm burger & guacamole on top. Finish with a final ‘bun’. Dig in and enjoy!
- 2 Meatless Farm plant-based burgers
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and shredded
- 1 small sweet white onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 30g gluten-free flour (Bob’s Red Mill 1-to-1 is a good option)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Olive oil for frying
- 2 avocados
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped
- Small bunch coriander
- Salt & pepper