Adria Wu’s Meatless Portobello Burgers
Makes 4 burgers
- Pre-heat BBQ on medium high heat.
- Brush mushrooms with olive oil on both sides and lightly sprinkle salt and pepper. BBQ for 8-10 mins but not directly on the flame, flipping periodically until cooked.
- Cook burger patties according to package.
- When ready, take off heat. Sprinkle sesame seeds on 4 of the 8 mushrooms. Assemble burger with toppings.
- 4 Meatless Farm burger patties
- 8 large portobello mushrooms
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tsp, sesame seeds
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Toppings, including sliced tomato, baby gem lettuce, sliced cheese, ketchup & mustard