- For the pickled peppers… char the pepper and chilli over a flame, chargrill or on a BBQ, leave to cool, scrape off some of the char, slice the pepper and chilli, mix in a bowl with a splash of red wine vinegar, a good pinch of salt and a drizzle of olive oil. Set aside.
- To make the fondue… place the grated cheese in a bowl with the cornflour and mix well. Place the milk in a pan over a gentle heat. Tip in the cheese and mix until fully melted. Add the mustard, mix well. You can either set this in a tray and cut our slices or keep warm until needed.
- Make the chipotle mayo by mixing the mayo with the chipotle and set aside.
- Fry the hash browns in a fryer at 180C for 2 mins, remove from the fryer, leave to cool and then smash the hash brown with a spatula, re-fry until crispy. Set aside and keep warm.
- Toast the bun and set aside.
- Cook the burgers… on a flat top griddle or in a pan, heat a drizzle of oil over a medium heat. Cook the burgers for around 3 mins
on each side (slightly longer if the burgers are frozen). When the burgers are nearly cooked, add a dollop of the fondue on top.
- Time to plate up! Start to build your burger… mayo on the bottom, then lettuce, then burger/cheese, then the peppers, the hash brown, followed by a drizzle
of mustard and the top of the bun!
- Meatless Farm Burgers x 2
- 1 Sweet pepper
- 1 Red chilli
- Red wine vinegar
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Gem lettuce (shredded)
- 6 x mini hash brown (fried)
- 2 tsp Chipotle paste
- 4 tbsp vegan mayo
- French’s mustard
- Sesame burger buns
- 100g grated vegan cheese
- 50g unsweetened soya milk
- 5g corn flour 2 tsp mustard