Eat well for less with this wholesome Meatless mince rigatoni pasta dish, supercharged with a gochujang sauce.
- 1 pack Meatless Farm Plant-Based Mince
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 carrot, peeled and finely diced
- 1 stick of celery, finely diced
- 1 tbsp gochujang paste
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 1 litre water
- 500g rigatoni pasta, plus reserved pasta water
- Splash of soy sauce
- Chilli flakes
- Vegan feta cheese
- Heat a drizzle of oil and crumble the Meatless Farm Plant-Based Mince into a pan. Break it apart with a wooden spoon and cook until evenly coloured for 6-8 mins. Transfer to a plate until later.
- Give the pan a wipe and then melt some vegan butter or drizzle oil and sweat off the onions until translucent, before adding garlic and cooking for a further 2 mins. Next, add your carrot and celery and cook for 5 mins, stirring regularly.
- Meanwhile, get your pasta boiling as per the pack instructions.
- Add the gochujang and tomato paste to your vegetables and loosen with a splash of water. Cook off for a few mins adding ladles of pasta water to make a sauce, then tip in your cooked Meatless Farm Mince.
- Just before serving, check the seasoning and add a splash of soy sauce and your bag of washed spinach, folding it through the sauce.
- Time to serve! Tip your cooked pasta into the sauce, gently combine and plate in warm bowls. We topped ours with crushed crispy shallots, vegan feta and Korean chilli flakes.
There’s plenty more where this came from.
Why not try some of these delicious plant-based recipes out and Make It Meatless!