Gratin with sweet potato, beetroot & potato
- Clean both the sweet potatoes and potatoes. Slice them, as well as the beetroot.
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C and grease the oven dish with the plant-based butter.
- Mix the almond milk, dates and dried thyme in the blender until everything is blended.
- Pour the almond milk mixture into the oven dish.
- Place the sweet potatoes, beetroot and potatoes slice by slice in the oven dish.
- Place the oven dish in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the minced meat according to the instructions on the packet and season with black pepper and nutmeg.
- Serve the vegetables and divide the mince over it. Finish the dish with some fresh thyme. Enjoy!
- 1 pack Meatless Farm Meat Free Mince
- 200g sweet potato
- 200g potato
- 50g plant-based butter
- 500g pre-cooked beetroot
- 100g almond milk
- 2pcs (medjool) dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 handful fresh thyme