- In a large pan over medium high heat, add the oil.
- Once hot add bay leaves, cardamom pods and cinnamon.
- Stir in onions and cook till golden brown for around 10 mins.
- Stir in the garlic and ginger and saute for a minute.
- Add the salt, cumin powder, coriander, powder, chilli powder, and turmeric and saute for 1 min. You may need to add a few tablespoons of water to stop it from sticking.
- Add the pureed tomatoes. Cover and simmer on low for 10 mins.
- Add the Meatless Farm Meat Free Mince and turn the heat up. Leave undisturbed for 3 mins and then stir through. Add the peas and continue to simmer on low for 7 mins, breaking the mince apart as you go.
- Stir in fenugreek, garam masala and curry powder and continue to cook over low heat for 1 min.
- Remove from heat and garnish with coriander. Serve with chapatis or naan.
- 400g Meatless Farm Meat Free Mince
- 4 tbsp oil
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 cardamom pods
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 onions, diced
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 80g frozen peas, defrosted (petis pois)
- 1 tsp dry fenugreek (optional)
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp curry powder