Meat Free Indian Burgers
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and place in the fridge to marinade for 30 mins.
- Use slightly oiled hands to form 4 burgers of even size.
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium/high heat.
- Add 2 burgers at a time and cook for 10-14 mins or until cooked through.
- Serve in buns with pickles and sauces of choice.
- 1 pack Meatless Farm Meat Free Mince
- 1 onion, grated or chopped finely
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 2-3 green chillies, minced
- 1.5 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp pomegranate powder (Use sumac or lemon juice instead if you can’t find it)
- Handful coriander, chopped finely
- 2 tbsp gram flour (dry roast in a pan for 2 minutes)
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp oil