Meat-Free Halloween Sausage Mummies
Makes 12 sausage mummies
- Remove skin off the sausages (optional) and leave to one side. Cut thin strips of the puff pastry, approximately 5mm in thickness and wrap around each sausage as desired.
- Lay on a baking tray with grease proof paper and egg wash the pastry.
- Place in a pre-heated oven at 180C for 20-30 minutes, until the pastry is golden. Once cooked leave on the side to cool.
- Carefully ‘blob’ two mustard eyeballs and finely and place 1 piece of cubed olive into the centre of each mustard blob. Serve with ketchup and mustard for dipping.
- 375g pack of puff pastry
- 2 packs of Meatless Farm sausages
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Black olives, finely cubed