Breakfast muffins have never looked as elegant, or taste as good! Simply make your own sausage patties from our Chipolata Sausages, layer up and start your day in style.
- 1 pack Meatless Farm Plant-Based Chipolata Sausages
- 1 small pack baby spinach leaves
- 1 avocado, stone and skin removed, sliced thinly
- 2 English muffins
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Remove the Meatless Farm Plant-Based Sausages from their packaging. Remove the skin of the sausages, season with salt and pepper and then mix together. Flatten the mixture and shape into 2 patties.
- Add a dash of olive oil to a frying pan and cook your Meatless sausage patties over a medium-high heat for 4 mins each side.
- Meanwhile, add your baby spinach to another pan, with a knob of butter if using, and cover with a lid or plate. Cook over a medium heat to wilt.
- Lightly toast your muffin.
- Layer up the muffin by adding a bed of spinach to the bottom, then the sausage patty and top with the avocado.
There’s plenty more where this came from.
Why not try some of these delicious plant-based recipes out and Make It Meatless!