Meat-Free Meatloaf Halloween Body Parts
1 large body part
- Pre heat the oven to 180C
- Add 800g of Meatless mince to a bowl, followed by the parsley, thyme and oregano. Add the egg, garlic powder, onion powder and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix together into a large ball.
- Place on a baking tray with grease proof paper and form the desired shape, whether it be a skull, hand or foot.
- For the eyes, slice two slices of mozzarella and two slices of a black olive
- For teeth, toes and fingernails cut out shapes from the onion, while a slice taken from the middle of the oven works well as a leg bone.
- Place in the oven for 30-40 minutes, until cooked all the way through.
- 2 packs Meatless Farm Mince
- 10g chopped parsley
- 10g chopped oregano
- 10g chopped thyme
- 20g garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 20g onion powder
- Mozzarella ball
- Black olives
- 1 large white onion