It’s an egg McMuffin, or are we just bluffin? As far as breakfast muffins go this one is a real winner, and plant-based for good measure. Ronald would be proud.
- 1 pack Meatless Farm Plant-Based Chipolata Sausages
- Olive oil
- 3 eggs (or vegan alternative)
- 1 English muffin
- Cheese of your choice
- Pre-heat a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Remove the Meatless Farm Plant-Based Chipolata Sausages from the packaging. Remove the skin from each sausage and then bring the sausage mixture into one. Flatten and then shape into 3 sausage patties.
- Add a splash of olive oil to the pan, place your sausage patties in the pan and cook according to pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, crack 3 eggs (or vegan alternative) into the same pan, into a round cooking rings or moulds.
- Break up the eggs a little and make sure the yolks are spread sufficiently. After 2 mins, the eggs should have set in a circular shape so that they can be flipped – flip your eggs.
- Place your muffins under the grill for 1 minute and then remove.
- Your McBluffin is ready to assemble. Place your cheese slice on the bottom half of the muffin, followed by your Meatless Farm sausage patty.
- Next, place your egg on top of the sausage patty and top with the muffin lid. Enjoy!
There’s plenty more where this came from.
Why not try some of these delicious plant-based recipes out and Make It Meatless!