Juicy Meatless meatballs made from scratch with our Plant-Based Mince, all dunked into a rich, tomatoey sauce. Serve with your choice of pasta. Bosh!
Recipe provided by theveggiehobbit
- 1 pack Meatless Farm Plant-Based Mince
- 90g oatmeal
- 30g cup nutritional yeast
- 2 cloves of garlic – minced
- 1 tbsp parsley
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg (or flax egg)
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 450g marinara sauce (homemade or store bought)
- 125ml of vegetable stock
- Preheat your oven to 200C and leave to heat up.
- Add the Meatless Farm Plant-Based Mince, oatmeal, nutritional yeast, garlic, parsley, salt and egg together in a mixing bowl and combine using either a potato masher, fork or your hands.
- Once fully combined using your hands roll the mixture into little balls and place on a oven pan.
- Using a brush, brush a light layer of olive oil on the meatballs and then place into the oven to bake for about 20-25 minutes or until they are slightly brown and bring out of the oven and leave to a side to cool.
- While the meatballs are cooling, add the marinara sauce and vegetable stock into a pan, stir gradually and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and then add the meatballs to the sauce and leave to cook for approximately 15-20 minutes, remember to stir every now and again.
- Remove from the stove and serve while deliciously hot in a sub roll or on top of penne pasta.
There’s plenty more where this came from.
Why not try some of these delicious plant-based recipes out and Make It Meatless!