Burritos for breakfast? Yes sir, this could be one of the best vegan breakfast recipes out there! Take your breakfast game up a level with these burritos, packed with our Plant-Based Chipolata Sausages, avocado, egg, tomatoes and more.
- 1 pack Meatless Farm Plant-Based Chipolata Sausages
- 6 eggs or egg replacements
- 6 knobs of plant butter
- 6 tortilla wraps
- A good glug of good quality olive oil
- 12 quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 2 finely sliced spring onions
- Squeeze of half a lime
- Pinch of salt
- Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Yogurt (optional)
- Cook the sausages according to the instructions on the back of pack. For this recipe it’s best to use the oven so you have plenty of space to do everything else.
- Add all the salad ingredients to a bowl and mix together, let it sit and the flavors combine while you prep the rest of the ingredients
- Finally prep the omelettes. Whisk all your eggs or egg replacement in a bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper. Heat a pan on a high heat and add a knob of butter. Pour half of your egg mixture in the pan using your whisk to move the egg around to cook evenly. Fold the egg in half to make an omelette set aside and cut in three. Repeat with the rest of the eggs.
- Keep the pan on a medium heat to warm up the tortillas for around 10-15 seconds on each side. Build your burrito with the sausages, omelette and salad. You can now also add the yogurt, tabasco or both! Wrap it all up as a burrito cut it in half and enjoy.
There’s plenty more where this came from.
Why not try some of these delicious plant-based recipes out and Make It Meatless!