Christmas stuffing balls don’t get any easier, or tastier than this – bringing a bit of spice to your festive roast dinner.
- 1 pack Meatless Farm Plant-Based Mince
- 100g breadcrumbs
- 1 white onion, finely chopped
- 100g oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2.5g chilli flakes
- 5g mild chilli powder
- 5g smoked paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- Plenty of black pepper
- This one is dead easy… Mix all of your ingredients really well in a bowl.
- Use your hands to shape into festive Christmas stuffing balls.
- Place on a baking tray. Roast in the oven for around 15 minutes until cooked.DONE!
There’s plenty more where this came from.
Why not try some of these delicious plant-based recipes out and Make It Meatless!