This mouth-watering dish by Meatless Farm ambassador Rhiannon Lambert is sweet & spicy. Packed with veggies, these Kung Pao noodles are high in protein, soya-free, low-in-sugar.
- 1 pack of Meatless Farm Plant-Based Chicken Breasts
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2-3 tbsp of oil
- Salt and pepper
- 275g rice noodles
- 250g stir fry veggies (carrots, bean sprouts, broccoli, onion, peppers, leafy greens)
For the sauce:
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp agave
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 60ml water
- 1 tsp ginger
- Gather all your sauce ingredients. Mix them together in a ramekin and set aside.
- Remove the Meatless Farm Plant-Based Chicken Breasts from the packaging and chop into cubes. Add the corn starch and salt and pepper to a plate, then roll the chicken breast cubes to coat.
- Heat a pan with a splash of oil to medium heat and fry the chicken breast until golden and crunchy. Set aside.
- Using the same pan, fry the veggies until soft and then add the chicken back in along with the sauce. Mix well until everything is coated and the sauce slightly reduced.
- Cook your noodles to pack instructions.
- Plate your noodles up, followed by the chicken, veggies and sauce. Tuck in.
There’s plenty more where this came from.
Why not try some of these delicious plant-based recipes out and Make It Meatless!