These air fryer chicken skewers are kissed with a spicy butter to take them to the next level. Also great on the BBQ in the summer.
- 2 Meatless Farm Plant-Based Chicken Breasts
- 50g salted butter
- 25g sriracha
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped into chunks
- 2 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 3 bamboo skewers, soaked in cold water
- Remove the Meatless Farm Plant-Based Chicken Breasts from their packaging. Chop into even-sized chunks and then thread onto the skewer, alternating with the red pepper until you have three even skewers. Set to one side while you make the butter…
- Simply melt the butter in the microwave, then mix in the sriracha, set aside.
- Place the skewers in the air fryer, cook at 200C for 6 mins. When the timer goes off baste the chicken and peppers with most of the butter, then place back in the air fryer and cook for another 6 mins. If using the oven, cook for 7 mins at 180C, baste, then return to the oven for another 7 mins.
- To serve, drizzle over the the remaining butter and sprinkle with the sesame seeds
There’s plenty more where this came from.
Why not try some of these delicious plant-based recipes out and Make It Meatless!