Sweet potato noodles with kofta
- Chop the onion, garlic and coriander. Mix with the cumin, cinnamon, paprika, cayenne pepper and the rasp and juice of the lime.
- Knead the burgers and the breadcrumbs and add the herbs and spices mixture.
- Divide the mixture into nice oval shapes. Now you have vegan kofta.
- Blanch the sweet potatoes noodles by placing them into a pan with boiling water and let them cook for 3 minutes. Then drain.
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan and fry the kofta in the coconut oil until nice and crispy.
- Divide the little gem over the plates, put the sweet potato on top followed by the kofta.
- Finish with sesame seeds and some plant-based yoghurt. Enjoy!
- 1 pack Meatless Farm Meat Free Burgers
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 handful fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 lime, rasp and juice
- 3 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 litre water
- 400g sweet potato noodles (or grated sweet potato)
- 1 little gem
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 4 tbsp plant-based yoghurt