Bring the Thai restaurant back home with this superb Thai yellow chicken curry. It comes with a side-serving of sustainability thanks to our plant-based chicken breasts.
- 1 pack Meatless Farm Plant-Based Chicken Breasts
- 100g Thai paste, or make your own
- 1 tbsp of minced ginger and garlic
- 1 tbsp of tamarind paste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 400g coconut milk
- 100ml water
- 150g sugar snap peas
- 150g broccoli, into florets
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced thinly
- ½ red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 thumb of ginger, peeled and julienned
- Lime leaves & lemongrass
- 200g Jasmine rice, rinsed
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Red chilies
- Coriander & spring onions
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan, and tip in your Thai curry paste. Cook off for a few minutes on a medium heat and add your ginger and garlic paste. Slice your Meatless Farm Plant-Based Chicken Breasts into chunks and tip into the pan. Add your turmeric powder with a splash of water.
- Meanwhile, have 200g of Jasmine rice cooking, ready for action time. Once cooked, leave a lid on to keep the rice warm.
- Next, add your coconut milk to the chicken with a splash of water and mix well. In with your tamarind paste and aromatics. Cook for 5 mins on a gentle simmer and then it’s time to add your veggies.
- In goes your sugar snap peas and broccoli, closely followed by your carrot and red onion.
Squeeze the juice of a lime wedge and check the seasoning.
- Let’s plate. Fluff up the rice and into the bowl, followed by a ladle full of delicious curry.
Top with coriander, chilies and serve with lime wedges.
There’s plenty more where this came from.
Why not try some of these delicious plant-based recipes out and Make It Meatless!