The Ultimate M… F… Burger!
- Remove your meaty M… F… burgers from their packaging. Season both sides of with salt and pepper or as desired (if you like it hot, you might want to try a spice rub!)
- Heat a couple of tablespoons oil in a non-stick pan on a medium heat. Add your M… F… burgers and cook for approximately 6-7 minutes, turning occasionally.
- For the final minute or so of cooking, add your slices of cheese to the burgers so that they melt. You could use a burger bell cloche to help with this.
- Meanwhile, cut your brioche buns in half and lightly toast them on either side.
- Time to build your M… F… burger! Take your bottom bun and smother with a generous helping of burger sauce, then top with lettuce leaves and a few rings of red onion.
- Layer both of your burgers on top of the red onion. Cover with tomato ketchup, mustard, grated beetroot and sliced gherkin.
- Finally, cover the underside of your top bun with burger sauce and add to the top. Now that’s an M… F… burger!
- 4 Meatless Farm M… F… Burgers
- 2 brioche burger buns
- 1/2 red onion, sliced into rings
- 4 slices of your favourite cheese
- 2 large gherkins, sliced lengthways
- 2 tbsp crispy onions
- Handful of shredded beetroot
- Handful of mixed lettuce leaves
- Lashings of tomato ketchup, mustard & burger sauce