The Ultimate Meat Free Hot Dog
- Pre-heat the grill to a medium heat.
- Place the Meatless Farm Meat Free Sausages on to the wire rack of a grill and cook for 5-7 mins, turning frequently. Reduce heat if necessary.
- Meanwhile, place your sliced onion in a bowl and cover with a dusting of white flour. Ensure each one is coated and add a pinch of salt to taste.
- Heat a pan of oil to 170C and then carefully fry the onions for 3-4 mins, until crisp and brown.
- Place the sausage in the hot dog bun, top with mustard and ketchup, then add the crispy onions to the top and tuck in!
- 2 Meatless Farm Meat Free Sausages
- 2 hot dog buns, sliced in half through the top
- 1 large white onion, cut in half and thinly sliced
- Plain white flour
- Pinch of salt
- Mustard and ketchup
- Oil, for frying
Made By You
If you’d like to see your recipe appear on.
The Meatless Farm website, simply tag us in
your creations on social media, or drop us an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org