- 400g of Meatless Farm Mince (1 Pack)
- 7 Tomatoes
- 4 Spring Onions
- 1 Red Chilli
- 400g of Black Beans
- 2 Tsp of Harissa Paste
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 2 Bags of Tortilla Crisps
- 70g of Cashew Nuts
- 50g of Jalepeños
- 1 Lime
- Bunch of Coriander
- 1 Red Onion
- Olive Oil
- Start by dicing your tomatoes and add to a bowl. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and mix together with your hands. Sieve the moisture from the tomatoes into a separate bowl. Next, place your tomatoes back into the bowl and chop up 3 spring onions, the chilli and most of your coriander (saving some for garnish). Add this to your tomatoes along with you drained black beans, the juice of a lime, a glug of olive oil and a pinch of salt. Mix together.
- Next, dice your red onion and add to an oiled frying pan. Give it a stir and add your Meatless Farm Mince. Use your spoon to break up the mince and cook until it becomes a darker brown. Add your harissa paste and stir.
- Avo time. To a blender, add your avocado, cashews, garlic, a pinch of salt, a grinding of pepper and a glug of olive oil. Blend until smooth.
- Into a wide bowl, add your Tortilla’s and spread them around the bowl. Next, dollop your avo mixture over the top, followed by a sprinkling of your Meatless Mince mixture. Salsa next, add a good handful to the top of the mince. Repeat this then top with your Jalepeños. Slice up your remaining spring onions and coriander and sprinkle it over the top! And that’s it, get stuck in!
There’s plenty more where this came from.
Why not try some of these delicious plant-based recipes out and Make It Meatless!