Vegan Sausage Stew
- Fry the Meatless Farm Meat Free vega sausages in a pan until browned all over then set aside.
- In the same pan, fry the onions under a lid until caramelised (about 10 minutes on a low heat).
- Stir in the flour, then slowly add a splash of boiling water whilst stirring to thicken.
- Add in the tomato purée and stock cube, followed by the chopped tomatoes and herbs.
- Add in the sweet potato and carrots, then cover with water and pop a lid on and place in the oven.
- Once the carrots are about 5-10 minutes from being cooked, stir in the rest of the veg and the beans, season (to taste) and place the sausages back on top.
- Put it back in the oven until everything has cooked through then serve with some fresh thyme and parsley ??
- 1 pack Meatless Farm Meat Free Sausages
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp flour
- 200g chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 veggie stock cube
- Few sprigs of thyme
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 bay leaves
- Salt and pepper
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 4 mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 1 large tomato, roughly chopped
- 1 red pepper, roughly chopped
- 4 broccoli florets, roughly chopped
- 2 balls frozen spinach
- 200g cannellini beans
- 100g black beans
- 1/4 courgette, roughly chopped