Anytime Breakfast Sausage Bowl
- Remove the Meatless Farm Meat Free Sausages from their packaging. Place on a rimmed baking sheet along with the squash and sliced apple.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400 F for about 20 minutes, flipping the ingredients halfway through. At the halfway point you can also add the walnut pieces to the baking sheet.
- Remove from oven and let it cool for 5 minutes. While cooling, make a dressing by mixing up the oil, vinegar, syrup and chili powder in small jar.
- Add spinach to two bowls, divide cooked ingredients on top. Drizzle with dressing.
- 6 Meatless Farm Plant-Based Breakfast Sausage Links
- 1x 10-oz package frozen butternut squash cubes
- 1 large apple, cored and sliced
- 2oz raw walnuts
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp real maple syrup
- 1 tsp chili powder