Balsamic Glazed Meatless Meatballs
- Break off small pieces of your Meatless Farm ground until you have around 18 pieces, roll them up into small balls. Sprinkle a generous amount of salt and pepper over the top and move them around to make sure it sticks to each ball.
- Get your pasta on (see pack instructions).
- Drizzle some olive oil into a pan and add your meatless meatballs. Move them around until they begin to brown. Chop up your garlic cloves and add to the pan, followed by your chilli flakes. Add the balsamic glaze and mix together. Pour the passata and grate the zest of a whole lemon in. Chop up your basil and add it to the sauce.
- Once your pasta is cooked, take it out of the saucepan and mix it into the tomato sauce and stir everything together. Serve it up and tuck into this delicious meat-free dish.
- 1 pack Meatless Farm Ground
- 14 oz spaghetti
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp balsamic glaze
- Bunch of basil
- 1 lemon
- 17.6 oz passata
- 1 tsp of chilli flakes