Chinese Meatless Mapo Tofu
- Take the tofu out of the box and place on a plate. Slice it in half and then cut each half into 8 pieces, altogether 16 pieces.
- Put the tofu in the microwave oven for 1 minute. This will drain the excess water. Discard the water.
- Prepare a heated pan, add oil and stir-fry the mashed Meatless Farm Burger Patties, sweet pepper, green onions (white part), and chili. Add paprika, salt and pepper to taste. Remove the mixture from the pan. Set aside.
- Put the tofu in the pan and stir-fry both sides of tofu until browned. Add doubanjiang and mix with the tofu until the sauce is absorbed in the tofu. Stir in Meatless Farm Burger Patty mixture. Garnish with green onions. Serve with rice. Enjoy
- 2 Meatless Farm Meat Free Burger Patties, mashed
- 1 box organic silken firm tofu
- 3 mini sweet peppers, cut small size
- 2 stalk green onions, cut small size
- 2 red chili or more, sliced
- 2 gloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp doubanjiang (or use the packaged mapo tofu sauce)