DJ BBQ’s rainbow slaw hot dogs
- Place the sausages on the grill and leave them to cook for 8 – 10 mins, giving them a turn every 2 – 3 mins. Top tip – turn the sausages 90° and clockwise each time then you will know which side has been cooked.
- Put the cabbage, carrots and onions in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- In a smaller bowl mix the mayonnaise with a squeeze of mustard and drizzle of apple cider vinegar. Pour the mixture over the vegetables and fold everything together so that the all ingredients are covered in a creamy sauce, then season to taste.
- Place the sausages into the buns and top with a hearty dollop of coleslaw.
- 1 pack Meatless Farm Breakfast Sausages
- ½ white cabbage finely chopped
- ½ red cabbage finely chopped
- 3 carrots shredded
- 1 medium red onion finely chopped
- ½ tbsp English mustard (or to taste!)
- 6 sausage buns
- Apple cider vinegar
- 6 tbsp of mayonnaise