Korean Meatless Beef Bowl
- Add sesame oil to your pan and sauté the garlic. after a few min, add the defrosted beef and sauté over medium-high heat breaking the meat free ground as you go along for about 10 mins.
- Mix in the brown sugar, tamari, ginger, red pepper flakes, sea salt & pepper. Combine well.
- Serve over a bed of rice and top with sesame seeds and chopped green onion. Add extra red pepper flakes on top if you want!
- 1 pack of Meatless Farm Meat Free Ground
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp brown sugar (can sub for agave, maple syrup, monkfruit, or coconut sugar)
- 1/4 cup tamari (can sub for regular soy sauce or coconut aminos)
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Sea salt and pepper
- Cooked rice OR cauliflower rice
- Sliced green onions and sesame seeds for garnish