Meat Free Keema Pizza
Makes 1 large pizza
- In a large pan over medium high heat, add the oil.
- Once hot add the onions and cook for 5 mins or until very lightly golden brown.
- Stir in the garlic and saute for 1 min. Add the tomatoes, cumin powder, coriander powder, paprika, chilli powder and mixed herbs and bring to a simmer.
- Turn the heat right down and continue to simmer on low for 18-20 mins, checking periodically to ensure the tomato isn’t catching. If it is, add a splash of water before continuing to simmer.
- Stir through a pinch of salt and pepper and simmer for 2 more mins before adding in the Meatless Farm Meat Free Ground.
- Cook on high undisturbed for 1 min, then stir through and cook covered on low for 8 mins and allow the mixture to cool down.
- Pre heat an oven to 200C.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a lined tray.
- Add the tomato and ground mixture all over and sprinkle over the cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is golden brown and dough is browned.
- 1 pack Meatless Farm Meat Free Ground
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- 2-4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 220g plum tomatoes, crushed
- 1.5 tsp cumin powder
- 1.5 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp mixed herbs
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pack pre-made pizza dough (400g)
- 100g cheddar cheese (or vegan equivalent)
- 100g mozzarella cheese (or vegan equivalent)