- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Remove the packaging from the ground and then empty into a large bowl. Combine with the onion, celery, bread crumbs, soy, 2 tbsp of the mustard. Season. Mix together well.
- Add the egg and blend well. The mixture should be slightly ‘wet’ so that it holds together.
- Place the mixture into a loaf pan, using the back of a spoon or spatula to push into the corners.
- Cook in the oven for 60 mins and then remove from the oven.
- Meanwhile, mix the remaining mustard, Sriracha and maple syrup. Glaze the meatloaf and then cook for another 10 mins.
- Remove from the oven to allow to rest for 10 mins. Serve with green beans tossed with onions and almonds.
- 3 packs Meatless Farm ground
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 egg (or flax egg)
- Salt & pepper