Meatless Farm McBluffin
- Pre-heat a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Remove the Meatless Farm Meat-Free Sausage Patties from the packaging. Add a splash of olive oil to the pan, place your sausage patties in the pan and cook for 3 mins on one side
- Flip the sausage patties over and cook for an additional three mins. Meanwhile, crack 2 eggs into the same pan, into round cooking rings or moulds.
- Break up the eggs a little and make sure the yolks are spread sufficiently. After 2 mins, the eggs should have set in a circular shape so that they can be flipped – flip your eggs.
- Place your muffins under the grill for 1 minute and then remove.
- Your McBluffin is ready to assemble. Place your cheese slice on the bottom half of the muffin, followed by two Meatless Farm sausage patties.
- Next, place your egg on top of the sausage patties and top with the muffin lid. Enjoy!
- 1 pack Meatless Farm Meat Free Sausage Patties
- Olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 muffins
- Cheese of your choice