Meatless Farm Mega Pancake Day Stack
This Pancake Day recipe features a giant stack of pancakes layered with crispy Meatless Farm sausage patties, grilled nectarine and roughly 12 gallons of maple syrup!
- Mix the flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl
- In a separate bowl add the egg replacer, sugar and oil and beat well for 2 mins until smooth and creamy
- Gradually mix the flour into the egg mix, add the milk a little at a time and mix gently until you have a smooth batter.. Don’t over mix though, be fairly gentle. Set aside.
- Remove the Meatless Farm Meat Free Sausages from their packaging. Split them open and shape them into sausage patties. Cook the sausage patties, either roast in the oven for 6-8 mins at 350F, or pan fry for a couple of minutes on each side. When they’re cooked, brush with a little maple syrup and keep warm.
- To cook the pancakes, heat a non-stick pan over a medium high heat and a drizzle of oil. When the oil is hot, carefully spoon in the pancake mix. The size of the pan will dictate how many you can cook at once. Don’t overcrowd the pan and cook in batches of 2 to 3.
- 1 pack of Meatless Farm Meat Free Sausage Patties
- 150g self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 60g egg replacer (we used CRACKD)
- 2 tbsp golden caster sugar or muscovado
- 4 tbsp porridge oats, dry toasted in a pan
- 240ml plant-based milk (oat milk is good for this)
- 2 tbsp oil, plus a little extra for cooking
- Maple syrup
- Peach or nectarine, grilled or roasted for 5 mins with a little butter and maple syrup until golden brown.