Meatless Friday Night Kebab
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and knead well to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hr.
- Remove from the fridge and then roll the ground mixture into kebabs of equal size (not too heavy) on a skewer.
- Heat a little oil in a pan. On a low to medium heat place the kebabs in the pan. Leave on one side for 1 min without turning. Slowly turn for even cooking. Cook for 8-10 mins or until evenly browned and cooked through.
- Serve with naan or rice, with a serving of salad.
- 1 pack Meatless Farm Meat Free Ground
- 1 red onion, very finely chopped (remove excess water with a kitchen towel)
- 2-4 green chillies (or to taste)
- 1/2-1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1/2-1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp carom seeds (ground)
- 1/2 tsp all spice
- 1 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp amchur powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Handful fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 10 mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp gram Flour
- 1 tbsp oil