Meatless monster burgers
- Remove cheese slices and cut a jagged edge to look like teeth.
- On the bottom bread bun, spread some mayonnaise, followed by the lettuce and tomatoes.
- Remove burgers from packaging, add a tablespoon of oil to a pan on a medium heat, add the burgers and cook for 3-4 minutes turning occasionally
- Once burger is cooked place on top of the lettuce and tomatoes. Add a slice of pickle hanging over the burger for its tongue, and the jagged cheese for its mouth. Squirt tomato ketchuo along the jagged part of the cheese and then top with the burger bun lid.
- Poke two cocktail sticks through the burger bun lid and place an olive on each stick for eyes.
- 4 burger buns (charcoal or beetroot adds spooky variety)
- 2 packs Meatless Farm Burgers
- 2 large pickles, finely sliced lengthways
- Tomato ketchup
- 1 pack cheese slices
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- Lettuce, sliced
- 8 pimento stuffed green olives
- 8 cocktail sticks