Meatless Queso Sausage Breakfast Sliders
Makes 12 sliders
- Season the The Meatless Farm Co. Meat Free Sausage Patties.
- Parboil the russet potatoes.
- Heat the oil and butter and fry the onion until caramelized. Add the potatoes and cook until crispy, then add the garlic. Cook until fragrant then add the jalapeños and fajita spice.
- Fry the patties on both sides while you make the queso sauce…
- Heat the butter in a saucepan before vigorously beating in the plain flour to make a smooth paste.
- Incrementally pour in the milk, beating it thoroughly each time, until you have a smooth sauce.
- Add the cayenne, smoked paprika and salt and stir through.
- Stir in the grated vegan cheese in stages until consistently smooth.
- Assemble the sliders by layering up the guacamole, Mexican-style home-fries, sausage patties, salsa and then cover in the queso sauce.
- 3 packs The Meatless Farm Co. Meat Free Sausage Patties
- 12 slider buns
- 4 russet potatoes, peeled & diced
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 1/2 tbsp butter unsalted
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeño, de-seeded & chopped
- 2 tbsp fajita spicing
- 2 1/2 tbsp vegan butter
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 1 1/2 cups plant based milk
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup grated vegan cheese
- Guacamole & salsa, for toppings