Meatless Sausage Apple Hash, by Daryl Shular
- Place a medium size sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Allow pan to heat for 2 to 3 mins then add the olive oil.
- Once oil is hot, carefully add the Meatless Farm Breakfast Sausages and cook over medium-high heat until lightly brown on all sides.
- Once Meatless Farm Breakfast Sausages are brown, reduce heat to low and carefully add the red pepper, apple, ginger, Brussel sprouts and continue to cook until mixture is tender. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Once mixture has cooked, season with kosher salt and white pepper.
- Serve mixture hot as garnish for soup or as a stand-alone side dish for any occasion.
- 12 Meatless Farm Breakfast Sausage links
- 2oz olive oil
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and diced
- 1oz fresh ginger, peeled and diced
- 6 brussel sprouts, cored and Sliced
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp white pepper