Meatless Sausage & Vegetable Stir Fry
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a pan or wok. Add the chilli and spring onions and fry over a medium-high heat for 3 mins.
- Add in your remaining vegetables and stir fry until the veg is almost cooked.
- Meanwhile, remove the Meatless Breakfast Sausages from their packaging and cook according to pack instructions. When cooked, slice on a diagonal and add to the pan.
- Add in your noodles, a dash of soy sauce and your stir fry sauce of choice (if using) and cook until the noodles are warmed through and everything is coated in sauce.
- Serve and eat with chopsticks, if you can!
- 1 pack Meatless Farm Meat Free Breakfast Sausages
- 1 pack noodles
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- Olive oil
- Vegetables of your choice – we’ve used asparagus and cauliflower, but you could use red pepper, mushroom, bean sprouts and more
- Soy sauce
- Stir fry sauce of your choice, if using