Makes 12-15 tacos
- Bring all the ingredients of the pickle to boil apart from onions until all the sugar and salt has dissolved. Pour over the sliced red onions, chillis and set aside.
- Remove Meatless Farm Meat Free Ground from the packaging and cook to pack instructions. Aim to get it browned off and crispy, then set to one side.
- In 1 tsp of oil fry the red onions for 2-3 mins until they start to caramelise, then add the garlic.
- Cook for a further 2-3 mins and add a pinch of salt.
- Add the green peppers and continue to cook for 2-3 mins.
- Now mix in all the spices, salt and pepper. Reduce the heat to medium and cook out the spices for 2 mins, being careful not to burn. Add a little stock if you need to loosen slightly.
- Pour in the rest of the stock until mixture starts to simmer.
- Add in the mince and stir through the mixture.
- Cook on medium heat. Try to avoid stirring so the mince on the bottom can caramelise a little before gently stirring and leaving to caramelise for another 3 mins.
- Heat the tacos as per the instruction on the pack and load with mince, top with coriander, pickled red onion and crumbled feta. Finish with some avocado slices and optional tequila
- 1 pack Meatless Farm Meat Free Ground
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 200 ml of veg stock
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 12-15 corn or flour tortillas
- 1 fresh jalapeño, sliced
- 1 sliced avocado
- 200g feta crumbled
- Pickled jalapeños
- Fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 dried chilli
- 1 thinly sliced red onion
- 1 chilli sliced
- 50ml apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt